Monday 23 May 2016

Matt & Nicola

A day at the beach - Pre wedding shoot


I have known Nicola for as long as I can remember, I have worked with her when she used to model and I also photographed her sisters wedding 5 yrs ago. So when I got the call asking to photograph her wedding to Matt I couldn't have been happier to say yes.

They are one of those couples that just ooze affection towards each other, whether it be in an obvious way or just the way they look at each other. The feelings they have for each other are blatantly obvious which makes my job all the easier on days like this and on their wedding day. 

They requested a quiet walk on the beach with their son Albie and their dog 'Charlie Crumpet'. The weather wasn't as good as it could have been but it just didn't matter. The photos are some of my favourite yet from pre wedding shoots I have done.

The wedding will take place next month in the ruins of Langley Abbey in Norfolk, another venue I can't wait to shoot at this year.










No comments:

Post a Comment